See our services : Blockchain development service, Backbase Solutions
Webinar recap: How to make your events virtual
To stop the spread of COVID-19, people around the globe are staying at home.
In these times, virtual events are more important than ever. You can meet this demand by continuing selling tickets and keeping your customers engaged by moving your event online.
P.s. P.s. – Check out our Wix Learning webinars to be inspired for your next event or just to learn the latest tricks for getting ahead in your field.
5 Benefits of Hosting a Virtual Event
Online events offer many benefits. Online events can be rich and enjoyable for guests. These are five benefits to having your event hosted online:
- Your customers are looking for it. They want to be able to communicate with other people, learn, and enjoy entertainment. You can provide what your guests want by bringing your event online. Hosting an online event can be a great way for customers to get in touch with you and let them know that you are there for them.
- Virtual events offer more engagement opportunities. Many guests feel more relaxed at virtual events. Allow guests to post questions and comments in a forum You can sort through the comments and reply to as many as possible during your event, or in a blog posting.
- Event management has never been easier. It’s easy to manage, requires no planning or hiring, and is free of distractions. Your content should be the main focus. Find creative ways to engage your audience. Send messages directly to your audience and make sure they are effective.
- The possibilities are endless. Don’t worry about finding the right location or about how big it will hold. Invite as many people you like. You can reach people that you wouldn’t normally invite. Expand your reach, increase brand awareness and expand your contact base.
- It’s still around. Attract future customers and draw in new viewers. You can keep a recording of the event on your website or YouTube channel. You can charge people to access your content by creating members-only libraries.
Choose your online event format
Online events are possible for some types of events. These are just a few examples of events that could easily be made virtual.
- Gatherings for the community
Before you decide to make the move online, you need to determine what type of event you are hosting. The following questions are required:
►►►► Our Services:BackOrder, Bigcommerce automation, Bigcommerce product recommendation, Phần Mềm Logistics, Hệ Thống MES, Phần Mềm Quản Lý Nhân Sự, Phần Mềm CRM, Phần Mềm Quản Lý Tuyển Dụng, Hệ Thống Văn Phòng Điện Tử
The Global Awarded Magento POS – 2021 Stevie Awards Product Innovation winner provides you with a powerful Magento POS as well as 24/7 support. Other products : Shopify Pos, Bigcommerce Pos, Woocommerce Pos
- Is there one or more presenters?
- Are you looking for an audience that is visible and heard?
- Are you able to see the event live?
- How will you interact?
- What do you want attendees to take away from your event? Information? Information? A sense of togetherness?
Next, choose the best format for your event. Make sure to get all the equipment needed.
Slideshow presentations are a great way to share information. This is a great option for classes and seminars.
What you will need: You usually can set up a webinar using just your computer. You should prepare your slideshow and a script before you start. Consider having someone available to help you sort out questions and comments if you plan to hold a live Q&A.
This option can be used for an appointment, class or workshop, as well as a social gathering. You can encourage participation from the audience in a variety of ways.
What equipment you will need: Depending on the event, you may need more technical equipment. Let’s suppose you are teaching cooking classes. For example, you might need birds-eye angled cameras for filming your cutting board or stovetop.
This is a great way to make large events like concerts, comedy shows, or sporting matches. Although the audience cannot be seen or heard by you, your goal should be to give the audience the feeling of being there.
What you will need: This depends on the size of your event and may require additional staff or professional technology. You will need to ensure that your concert sound quality is excellent.
If you have already planned an event but are moving to an online space, consider which elements will still work and what you’ll need adapt.
How do you set up an online event
It’s time for you to decide what kind of event you want to host. This is a step-by–step guide for creating your virtual event.
01. Get the basics of equipment
A reliable computer with the ability to run video streaming software without any glitches, a strong wifi connection/cable line and a microphone/camera.
02. Pick your solution
Many software options are available to meet your needs. Make sure to do your research and find the right software for your event. There are a few options:
With Wix or Zoom, you can easily and quickly bring your events online. Follow these steps:
- Register for your event. Enter your event details and click “Online” to choose the location.
- Connect your Zoom account. Connect Zoom to your Wix website to automatically create a Zoom Link for your Online Events and send it to your guests via the confirmation and reminder email.
- Manage online event registration. You can sell tickets, collect RSVPs, edit guest lists, and send automatic email reminders, confirmations, and reminders.
- Record your event. You should record your event live so that you can share it and even monetize it.
More information about connecting Zoom on your Wix website.
03. Test it out
Never be too prepared. To ensure that your equipment and programs work properly, you should conduct at least one test run. To ensure that your equipment and programs work properly, ask colleagues, friends, or coworkers to test it out.
04. Promote your event
Inform your guests that your event is taking place. Direct your guests to visit your website and purchase tickets.
- Advertise on social media. Social media is a great way to reach new customers. To let others know what you have to offer, create beautiful social media posts.
- Send out a newsletter. Email marketing is a great way to reach out to previous customers. To get recipients to open your email, write catchy subject lines.
05. Keep in touch with your guests
Send confirmation emails to people who have signed up with a link to the event. Inform them about the software required to access your virtual event. Give them step-by-step instructions. To ensure everyone feels comfortable and able to participate, provide some helpful tips and guidelines for the community.
If you need to notify customers about changes, you can use the Wix mobile application . Make a forum for your guests to network. You can also follow up with your guests to request feedback.
06. Your video can be added to your website
It’s not over once the event is over. As a resource to your community and future visitors, host the videos on your site.